Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joe-Joe

After seeing Joey's picture on Paradise Animal Rescue groups facebook page I knew I had to inquire. I read that he was 7 years of age and this worried me. Most people who adopt are looking for puppies or for young dogs. So, I knew it would be a challenge getting Joey adopted out. I discussed it with my husband and we just knew what we had to do. I made an appointment with his lovely foster mom Diana and he came to my house to meet us and our little dog Darla. Things went well that day and we decided to give him a forever home.

After taking Joey to his new home it was clear he was happy. He made himself right at home!! It was if he belonged there. He's very chill, cool and collective. He has to be at my side at all times... he loves to cuddle and just be as close as possible. Joey loves walks and car rides with his new sister.

We are so happy to have Joey in our lives and we have tons of love to share with him.

Thank you to Paradise Rescue, DIana-Foster Mom and Debbie Irwin for helping.

1 comment:

  1. You have taken a good decision to give shelter for Joey.

    ReplyDelete