Sunday, March 18, 2012

Linus's first day home

I came to Paradise rescue to look at an available female puppy.We were all set for a female, we'd had her name picked out for months!! Once my eyes fell on her brother my heart was his!! I couldn't stop looking at him. I took a contract to fill out while taking time to think. 3 1/2 hours later I dropped off my contract to getr approved to take a puppy, not knowing for sure which it would be. I went back to see them again, trying to tell or remind myself that I didn't want a male. As soon as I bent down, he came to me and stayed right at my feet. My best friend and I just laughed because it was as if he chose me too!! I thought my kids would still want the female. So I took them to see which puppy they would want, and they both picked him!! I couldn't believe it.
He is a perfect addition to our family! We love him soooo much!! I had been praying that the Lord would lead us to the puppy He wanted us to have so that I'd know it would be a perfect fit!! I believe with all my heart that He did just that!! We planned on a medium size female, but God knows better!!
I look forward to keeping on touch here with our family as it continues this awesome journey available thanks to Paradise Animal Rescue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment