Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bruce (aka Cheetoh)

I just wanted to share some news with all of the paradise staff! About 2.5 weeks ago, I adopted Cheetoh from the shelter. He is doing wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a nicer kitty. He is so full of life and loves to play. I will say since he was just a little guy, we have changed his name to "Bruce". I don't think he minds! I am so happy he gets along well with our other cat, Stella and he LOVES our Shih-tzu, Harley. He is on antibiotics for a URI, but he is improving greatly since we first got him. He sure is full of energy and doesn't like to slow down at all (unless it's cuddling with the dog). I am so grateful to have found this little guy, and I can't wait to spend my adult life with him! He is such a great kitten, and I'm sure will be an even greater cat! 



1 comment:

  1. God blessyou cheetoh! Glad you are a happy and helthy bundle of cuteness!!!

    -dad.

    ReplyDelete