Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jake

 Jake is a perfect fit to our family we could not have asked for a better dog/pup. I have so many pictures/videos to share with you of Jake. He gets along great with our out door kitty Spooky, our indoor kitty Jewel, our Parrot Scooter, and our three other birds. Him and the kids are inseparably, he loves to play with my mom and dads 12yr old Pit Bull (Tasha). He is never chained up and does not ever leave the yard unless he is walking with us. We barely ever put him on a leash for the mere fact he doesn't leave our side. He has learned to sit on command, lay down, and roll over ;-) He has his own special bed that Grandma made for him with his name embroidered on it, I take it in my room each night beside my bed where he likes to sleep each night. He goes everywhere with us. He has many toys that he loves...cute story: One morning while sitting on the couch I saw him looking around the house under things and behind things and noticed he was gathering all his toys and taking them to his bed it was so cute to see!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment